Thursday, December 1, 2011

"what could an underdog shape be?"

IT'S DECEMBER 1st. It can't be. Seriously how did this happen I won't allow it. I know my blog has been reduced to a series of one-liners but really, seriously, I can't leave. I'm getting ready to travel and I'm travelling with a really lovely friend of mine which obviously I'm very excited about but also I know that when you travel, time really speeds up because you're having such a lovely time and so I really don't want for the time to pass that quickly. I'd like it to just stop now but also somehow continue going so I can keep on living here and living out all the things I've been doing here and meeting all the people I've been meeting here and finally I really feel like I get it here and so PLEASE, if you would, for the first time I've ever said this, DECEMBER, back off.


I'm listening to this song right now. I've always thought of Grizzly Bear as more of a winter band, which is why I usually listen to them this time of year. But now it's actually summer. So that's strange.

No comments:

Post a Comment